- President Obama’s Legacy
- WISR AS AN EXPERIMENTING COMMUNITY: NURTURING GROUPS, CIRCUMSTANCES AND SUBCULTURES FOR PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL CHANGE
- Let’s Give Thanks for the Occupy Movement—it’s holding a place in line for each of us, so we can all speak out.
- For Inquiring Activists! Latest Important News and Commentary in Search of Justice and Progressive Social Change
- Do you know about ALEC—the American Legislative Exchange Council? If not, why not? Why is it important to know about ALEC?
- President Obama’s Legacy on
- Do you know about ALEC—the American Legislative Exchange Council? If not, why not? Why is it important to know about ALEC? on
- No Representation Without Taxation–A Call To Action this July 4th! on
- Am I a commodity? Are you? Who is, and who isn’t? on
- Listening Eloquently to Lesser-Known Voices on
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s the end of the weekend, and I just watched a really good movie with my 12 year old son. It’s a very good movie and the title is Good. [ http://goodthemovie.com/ ] It’s a story about how an ordinary, somewhat progressive … Continue reading
Last night, my wife, Janet, and I watched the film, The Tillman Story [ see also: http://tillmanstory.com/site/ ]. It’s an eye opening and moving story of either, at worst, government cover-up of a politically motivated pre-meditated murder, or, at the least, crass government and military efforts to falsify … Continue reading
So, what are the potentials and the pitfalls of the new media? Are they tools for engagement–to promote collaborative inquiry, collective mindfulness and even organizing for social change? Or, are they distractions and tools for disengagement—do they seduce us into … Continue reading