- President Obama’s Legacy
- WISR AS AN EXPERIMENTING COMMUNITY: NURTURING GROUPS, CIRCUMSTANCES AND SUBCULTURES FOR PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL CHANGE
- Let’s Give Thanks for the Occupy Movement—it’s holding a place in line for each of us, so we can all speak out.
- For Inquiring Activists! Latest Important News and Commentary in Search of Justice and Progressive Social Change
- Do you know about ALEC—the American Legislative Exchange Council? If not, why not? Why is it important to know about ALEC?
- President Obama’s Legacy on
- Do you know about ALEC—the American Legislative Exchange Council? If not, why not? Why is it important to know about ALEC? on
- No Representation Without Taxation–A Call To Action this July 4th! on
- Am I a commodity? Are you? Who is, and who isn’t? on
- Listening Eloquently to Lesser-Known Voices on
Monthly Archives: September 2011
To learn more, read this blog post and/or participate in WISR’s September 22nd Seminar (6:30 pm to 8:15 pm at WISR), or contact me [email@example.com] for access to a conference call phone line if you want to participate in the … Continue reading